Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Winter Quote to Love

Happy New Year!  I can't believe it's already here!  Today we are full of surprises and new things at Paper Issues.  I am playing along with the new challenge based off of this quote for the month.  Take inspiration from any of the words, the colors, the snowflakes, etc...  I made it super easy and found the exact quote on the Simple Stories Winter Wonderland paper!


I love all of the design pieces included with the Simple Stories Winter Wonerland collection.  I used 12x12 cardstock stickers, ephemera bits, and other snowflake cut files to add to this pretty snowy background.  I also added flair from Feed Your Craft as the snowflake and saying was the perfect for this design theme.

I totally have a love going with white acrylic paint.  I love the look it adds to a LO and in this case it adds a look of snow.  Perfect for winter designs!

My little guy's face peeking out from his frosty hat makes me smile!  I love these word stickers on the 12x12 sticker sheet.  They help the eye to look throughout the page and in this case, I wanted the eye to look over to his little face!


Have a wonderful day!  Enjoy this first day of the new year!  We hope you'll play along with this new quote challenge this month at Paper Issues!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!