Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Take 5 January

We are always inspired to create with Mary Ann's Take 5 monthly prompts. The new look at Paper Issues is still wowing me!
Image may contain: text 


Here's January's blog post link up. I love to see all of the various ways the design team interprets the prompts.


Here's my take this month:  This is a free cut file in the Paper Issues store.  I backed it with vellum and foam dots to raise it up.  I scattered silver sequin snowflakes all over to work the winter vibe.  They are not easy to photograph!!

I used  1. Pink 6. Silver 8. Patterned Paper 9. Foam Dots 10. stars 12.chipboard 13. layers 15. Winter in my title or journaling

I have had Pink Paislee's Moonstruck collection and this cut file all cut out and waiting for weeks to use it!  This month's Take 5 prompts had me at PINK!  I went right to work using this collection-

 
Do you need a swag bag from Paper Issues? Yes, you do!  I have collected up sequins from several months and they add so much fun bling to a LO when you need it!

 
The detailing on the Moonstruck Thickers is so beautiful!  Yes, I totally mixed gold and silver for this page!  I love the ephemera pack for small details to add to layers.


Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see what you create with this month's Take 5 prompts for January.  

Get all of what you need from Paper Issues for 20% off with my code: Stacie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!