Monday, January 2, 2017

Stash Busters

It's a new year and we are up on the blog at Paper Issues with a new issue: Stash Busters!
It's time to bust through your stash and create something new with it all.  I loved this LEGO paper from Photo Play, My Imagination papers and had never used it.


I went with stash busting my new pack of My Imagination papers from Photo Play Paper.  I also have a Thicker obsession and found that these coordinated well!  I had wanted to use the Photo Play Awesome sticker and this was perfecct opportunity to tie it into my title.


I ran out of e's, but that didn't stop me from using these!  The @ sign made a great makeshift e and told everyone where we were at!  Stashbusting makes you stretch what you'd normally do!


I definitely put a dent in my stash of foam adhesive too, I wanted the layers of Photo Play papers and stickers to appear stacked like Legos would look when you are building! This paper that has the 6x6 squares of PP works so well for building layers as you get 5 patterns on a page!


My youngest two loved this trip to Legoland FL as we had been to the CA location and they loved comparing the two parks.  Having the Lego Movie characters there was a hightlight!


I love the Amy Tangerine round Thickers for this LO as the color worked great, but also it ties in the Lego block circles into the title.

Thanks for taking a peek into my stashbusting LO process.  I hope you will dig into something you have sitting around and make it work!  Also, use up those alpha and Thickers you have sitting around.  Get creative with how you use them!

You know, reward yourself for being a stashbuster!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it!